What to watch and what not to
- Week Commencing 6th April – Films to WatchI thought I would post a few of the best films on – what I call – "Ordinary" TV at the beginning of the week. Tue 7th Film4 1:30am – Berbarian Sound Studio. After The Duke of Burgandy last weel the Peter Stickland series continues. With any luck, In Fabric will be on soon! Any … Read more
- Name the yearIn Which year were these Bond film's released? Diamonds are forever For your eyes only Licence to Kill Skyfall Live & Let Die You only live twice The world is not enough On Her Majesty's Secret Service The Spy who loved me The Living Daylights Which artist has recorded 3 Bond Themes Which song in today's playlist wasn't actually a Bond Theme Answers … Read more
- Worth a watchTwo Popes is worth a watch. Good actors with an interesting story line…. nobody gets murdered or shot to pieces!
- Maiden – 2018Do watch this film – the story of Tracy Edwards, a 24-year-old cook on charter boats, who became the skipper of the first ever all-female crew to enter the Whitbread Round the World Race in 1989. It really fills your heart and pulls a few tears out of your eyes. Director: Alex Holmes
- Watching the latest films – and not going outWe joined Curzon home cinema to watch Portrait of a Lady on Fire, which was great, and whilst watching at home you may not get all the big screen ambiance, you can do it from the comfort of your own home. Registration is free, you only pay for what you watch. See the FAQ to … Read more